Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Overview (Contractual Basis)
Allahabad High Court released a recruitment notification for the posts of Law Clerk (Trainee) contractual basis. Total 95 vacancies. Watch complete detail of High Court Allahabad Recruitment below.
Allahabad High Court Post's Name, Total Vacancies, Salary Detail
|Sr. No. ||Post Name (Contractual Basis) ||Total Vacancy || |
Law Clerk (Trainee)
|95 ||Rs. 12500/- per month |
Allahabad High Court Vacancy - Age and Qualification Detail
|Post Name (Contractual Basis) ||Qualification ||Age |
|1 || |
Law Clerk (Trainee)
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University
- Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2017-18 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).
| 21 years to 26 years as on 01.07.2018 |
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Age Relaxation Detail
- Relaxations as permissible under the rules of Allahabad High Court Recruitment.
How To Apply
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it's Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also vailable on the web site ( www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Period of Engagement
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first datenfixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
Important Link Details
- Official Website - click
- Official Notification - click
- Apply Offline (Download Form) - click
Important Date Details
- Begin Date of Offline Application - 01-June-2018
- Last Date of Offline Application Submission - 30-June-2018 (Till 5.00 P.M.)